counter

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

No dog poo fairy!

Walking into Alton today to get groceries (it is market day on Tuesdays), I saw a sign on a garbage can that made me laugh out loud so I went back this evening to take a picture to share.

No dog poo fairy...."bag that poo, any rubbish bin will do". Poo poetry!

A couple of other things that I saw that I found interesting. One, I've seen on trips here before, is a mobile car wash. While at the grocery store, a team of cleaners will wash your care for 5 pounds. I could make use of that service back home.
 Walking by the Jane Austen House Museum, a film crew...I don't imagine that's all that unusual.


This building is of the Village Hall in Chawton. Symmetry yrtemmyS...there is a lot of that about. There were little girls having their first riding lessons on adorable ponies (visible in the far left of the shot)...reminded me of years gone by when I spent a lot of time at riding stables.

No comments:

Post a Comment